You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Resources is pending with remark

Hi Pankaj,

I had submitted the resource in the resource section. But it is still pending with some remark. I want to know what changes i have to do in that resource. I am not getting. I am sending you the link of that resource.

http://www.hamaraup.com/resources/2307-What-Bank-Probationary-Officer.aspx
    This website is related to Uttar pradesh and its cities. Only Articles related to Uttar Pradesh will be approved. Because it we will approve all type of articles whether it is related to uttar pradesh or not then we will not get good ranking in search engines . To get good ranking, only content related to this state will be approved.
    Your article is a general topic and there are thousands of website in this internet that are at higher ranking .So, this will not come to the search engines. so, please make changes in the articles and add information related to UP and also change your title and add some words related to uttar pradesh.

Thank you.

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for replying my thread. I had edited that resource and submitted again. Please have look. By the way Bank PO information is need by each and every student now a days. Because as you known that Bank PO as career is gain day by day. Every students want's to go for Bank PO job. If other websites also contain such kind of information according to you. Then what wrong it that. If you get traffic through that resource its really a good for this website also. Its not that this website get traffic only for the resources which are contains information about Utttar Prdesh. Its good for this website only. As many as resources are submitted in this website. The change will be increase while searching on the google. Reply it.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.