You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Member of year 2009 Award

Dear Members,
    This is a surprise award from HamaraUp.Com and that is, Member of Year 2009 Award . It was not mentioned any where but since this website is new ,so I though to give this award on the first day of new year .

So, Today I am announcing the name of Member of Year 2009 Award and this Award goes to K Mohan for contributing continuously on HamaraUp.com to make this website popular. Although he has contributed mostly in Photo section but most of the photo's submitted from him was having good title that can bring visitors from Search Engine and also most of them was related to Uttar Pradesh.

So, Members let Congratulate K Mohan for getting this award. Also, He has got Rs.50 and 50 point for this award.

Also, Keep contributing on this website ,must related to Uttar Pradesh, to get surprise awards from HamaraUp.Com.

Thank you.
    Thank you very much Pankaj Gupta.

The award is the best new year
    gift i ever had so far in my
    life.

Thanks once again for recognising
    the works done by me.

Have a good year ahead.

K Mohan
    Hyderabad

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi K.Mohan,

Congratulations dear for get the Member of the Year Award 2009. This will encourage the other users also to post as many as their can to this very website.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Thanks Prashant Sultania

Your message is a booster
    for my work.

Its natural that if some one
    appreciates our works we get
    elated.

Thanks once again for your
    good wishes.

K Mohan
    Hyderabad

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.