You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Hamaraup.com really payout money ?

Hello Friends,

Welcome to hamaraup.com. As many members thinks that What ever their had earn through this website. will be paid or not ? I request the existing user to reply this forum and share the experience with the hamaraup.com. Post the responses only i that case when you had earned from this website. Also mention the following points along with your reply.

1. Time you spend on the hamaraup.com

2. How much Cash credit earned till now ? and how much you had recieved from this website. That is real cash.

3. How much Google adsense revenue you had earn till now.

4. Feel free to say your bad experience also.

If your material is sel written and it is not copied from any other website. Then you will get the cash credit. Depends upon the material you are posting.
    Hello Friends,

This website hamaraup.com is the fatest growing website. From this website i had earned $3.85 with the help of Google Adsense Revenue program which is 100% geniune. Because i will be paid from google itself.

And not only this i had also earned 54 Rs. as a cash credit. And i am sure that hamaraup.com will also pay this amount.

This website is good to earn money and to known about uttar pradesh also. Not only this this website also help the students in giving information about the admissions, jobs etc.

Thanks to hamaraup.com

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Dear Prashant,

This is the first time I am in contact with the spiders sites.
    So till now no money recieved yet.

But hope fully in future I think this will prove iteself.

Keep writing
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.