You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone

Hi Everyone,

Let me introduce myself as Bachaspatimayum Sarita. I'm a Homoeopathy Doctor and have recently completed my BHMS degree. A resident of Imphal, Manipur, I'm looking forward to this forum and site to increase my knowledge and at the same time contribute to it. Have a good day everyone.
    Hi Bachaspatimayum Sarita,

Welcome to hamaraup.com as you known about hamaraup.com.This is the site related to uttar pradesh. You will get each and every information regarding uttar pradesh. And the website also give you rewards. These rewards are something like cash credits these cash credits are some money. And you will also get gifts.

All you have to do is post the resources, forum, information regarding uttar pradesh, business directory of uttar pradesh, links, pictures, make referrals etc. These are the some section from where you can get some cash credits.

But be careful while post resources on hamaraup.com. please don't copy resources from another website or already posted resources. This will considered as a copied material and it will be rejected by the editors and the webmaster.

Even you can earn dollars from the google service adsense program. You can get the google adsense service only at that time your your profile is completed and it is 6 months older and posted many resources in hamaraup.com

Here i am provide you some links from where you can get the information how to start with hamaraup.com:-

Resources Posting Guidelines

Tips to earn cash credits

Tips for Resources

Tips for Google Adsense Service

Reasons for rejecting google adsense service

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi,

I whole heatedly welcome to this forum and website. This is a great place to increase your knowledge. I think that you as a doctor must have a lot of knowledge about medicines and how to take care of the health. You can use your knowledge to help us in improving our health.

In this website there are certain benefits such as you can earn cash credits by posting useful resources also you can earn money from Adsense, the most dominant ads publishing from google.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Hello Dr. Bachaspatimayum Sarita,
    Welcome to HamaraUp.Com. You can share your knowledge with Us so that the members of this website and all others will get benefited.

Please read this New Member FAQs before posting any information.

Thank you.

Hi Doctor sir,
    I welcome you on this revenue sharing site. Share your valuable knowledge with us so that we get benifited from this. Plese visit to the link posted by Pankaj sir and read guidlines for posting in this site.

Best of Luck!

With Regards!
    Ashish Kumar Choudhary(Gautam)
    Active Member, hamaraUp

Quote for Life:-"Everything Happens for the Good!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.