You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: News

Hi i am vikram

Hello Friends,

I am vikram and join hamaraup.com today itself. So please help me how to start with hamaraup.com.
    Hi Vikram,

Welcome to hamaraup.com as you known about hamaraup.com.This is the site related to uttar pradesh. You will get each and every information regarding uttar pradesh. And the website also give you rewards. These rewards are something like cash credits these cash credits are some money. And you will also get gifts.

All you have to do is post the resources, forum, information regarding uttar pradesh, business directory of uttar pradesh, links, pictures, make referrals etc. These are the some section from where you can get some cash credits.

But be careful while post resources on hamaraup.com. please don't copy resources from another website or already posted resources. This will considered as a copied material and it will be rejected by the editors and the webmaster.

Even you can earn dollars from the google service adsense program. You can get the google adsense service only at that time your your profile is completed and it is 6 months older and posted many resources in hamaraup.com

Here i am provide you some links from where you can get the information how to start with hamaraup.com:-

Resources Posting Guidelines

Tips to earn cash credits

Tips for Resources

Tips for Google Adsense Service

Reasons for rejecting google adsense service

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hello Vikram,
    welcome to HamaraUp.Com. To start with this website , please read the new member FAQs and if you have any doubt then please ask in forum section:

http://www.hamaraup.com/pages/FAQ.aspx

Thank You.

Hi Vikram
    Welcome to hamaraup.com. If you have any doubt, please visit the link which is provided by the webmaster. Meanwhile, you can post self-written and quality posts in any sections of this site. You can earn cash credits and revenue from google for your quality posts. If you have any doubt further, pleas post them here. I will try to solve them.

With Regards!
    Ashish Kumar Choudhary(Gautam)
    Active Member, hamaraUp

Quote for Life:-"Everything Happens for the Good!"

Hi Vikram,

Welcome to this community. HamaraUp is a great website to earn some pocket money while learning new things. In this website there are many ways through which you can take part in discussion forums and post resources.

The webmasters awards you with some points and cash credits according to your resources or forum answers. In HamaraUp website you come to know about many great things about the Uttar Pradesh. This Hamaraup website aims at spreading knowledge across the internet in the whole world.

There are many exiting features in HamaraUp website. Some of which excites me the most are as follows:

1) The Adsense Program

2) The Referral Program

3) Contests

4) Business Classifieds

5) The Resource section

6) The Link section

Regards
    Prashant kumar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.