You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Cash credit started in Forum Section

Dear Members,
    Now you will get cash credit from different activities in forum section. This announcement is made to make our forum section more active and with good information so that it can be helpful for others too.

Followings are the different ways:

You may get cash credit for your best responses and suggestions in the forum section. For any Suggestions , Please post your suggestions only under this Suggestions and Feedbacks section. You may also post suggestions to bring more traffic to this website.

For getting cash credit for your response,you must follow these points:

1. You have to give the response in full detail.
    2. Copying and pasting the response from any other websites is strictly not allowed and if found, you will get extra negative points.
    3. You have to give the response related to the questions asked by members. Irrelevant answers will not get good points and cash credit.

Also, you will also get cash credit for creating a good thread in Forum section. It does not mean that you start creating n number of thread for getting cash credit. It will be considered as a spam, if you will post more than 7 continuous threads. Also,Keep in mind that you will not get cash credit for every thread created.Only the important threads that will be useful for members and for this website to get traffic, will be eligible to get cash credit.
    Thanks Pankaj Gupta for taking this decision.

We are happy that a new life to our site has been initiated.

I hope all members do participate here.

K Mohan
    Hyderabad

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

@ Pankaj sir

Thanks for this improvement. This decision may increase the members participation in fourm section make it more good. New members get quality answer to their problems facing in this site or any other thing.
    It also give a platform for members to show their quality.

With Regards!
    Ashish Kumar Choudhary(Gautam)
    Active Member, hamaraUp

Quote for Life:-"Everything Happens for the Good!"

Hi Pankaj,

It seems good while read the forum. Its good for all other users also. So, that all the users give their efforts to the forum section also.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

First Cash credit has given to Prashant Sultania for his response here:
    http://www.hamaraup.com/forum/184-Hi-i-am-vikram.aspx.
    Although the cash credit is not so much, but I think it will increase the confidence of the member to some extent.

Thank you Prashant Sultania for helping new member.

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for giving the cash credit for reply the member forum. I will try to contribute as much as i can. Still now i am also try to contribute as much as i can. So,that this will increase the trafiic in hamaraup.com

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi,

This is really very exiting. This will make the forum section more active and we are also getting opportunity to earn some cash credits. Thanks for introduction of cash credits in the forum section.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Dear Friends!,

This seems truely exciting and interesting.
    Everyone interested to create online wealth as much as he/she can, but very few are succeeding in the dreams.

Asking for suggestions etc. are the vital for any business and event. I am glad to see that there are so many things happened and I joined it so lately.

If someone can post all the event and earning opps availibilities on HUP, it will be nice for all new members and the others too.

Keep guiding.
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.