You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Please open up Business and Classifieds section

I will be very greatful to you.
    Hi K.Mohan,

Dear Business section and classified section is already opened. Eveni had also submitted some of them. Why it is not opening from your side ? i can't say. Reply me if there is any reason for not opening .

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

You are posting copied contents in Business section and resource section. So, I had remove the rights for posting in these section by you. I do not want any copied content to be posted in this website. So, I had removed your rights to post in these sections.

Extra points for K.Mohan

Posted Date: 07 Dec 2009 Posted By: Krishna Chaitanya Yeleswarapu Member Level: Silver Points: 1 Responses: 2

Hello Every one,

I am announcing 100 points for K.Mohan as a Special Award for his excellent contribution in "Pictures" section.He updated the current burining topic in Hyderabad City, K.C.R`s fast to death news.

Congratulations Mr.Mohan !!

Keep contributing more useful and attractive information to earn More points as well as cash credits.

Regards,
    Krish,
    Webmaster - HyderabadSpider.com

That was the recognition i got today.

Please open up business and classified, i assure i will not copy any posts

K Mohan
    Hyderabad

A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Your editing rights are given to you. We are happy that you are doing best everywhere.Hope you will improve yourself by writing good self written content in this website.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.