You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Adsense application

Can i apply for adsense through the hamaraUP.com website. I had submitted a application but they did not approve my website?
    Hi Prashant,

You can't apply for google adsense now. I had seen your profile and i had concluded that you not at GOLD Level and you are not 6 months old user of hamaraup.com. To get the approval from google you should be atleast 6 month old from the date of joining and you should have contribute as much as resources to this website.

Not only this you have to consult in this website whether you can apply to google adsense or not.

Here are the some guideliness for approval of google adsense.

Google Adsense Guideliness

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Dear friend,
    Follow the instructions given by Prashant. How you applied for Google AdSense without completing Gold Level. I don't understand your step. Meanwhile, post good and self-written articles and first achieve Gold Level and then you may apply for Google AdSense. Before applying, contact with me. If you have any query about Google AdSense, please post your query here. I will response to them.

Best of Luck!

With Regards!
    Ashish Kumar Choudhary(Gautam)
    Active Member, hamaraUp

Quote for Life:-"Everything Happens for the Good!"

Dear friend,
    Try to post quality and self-written resources. Please contribute in all sections of HamaraUP and get attractive cash awards.

With Regards!
    Ashish Kumar Choudhary(Gautam)
    Active Member, hamaraUp

Quote for Life:-"Everything Happens for the Good!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.