You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

No User is active since morning ?

Hello friends,

Why noone is active in this website. I am online since morning. This is my three day which i had seen this that thier is no one active. What wrong with you guys ? Don't you earn money ?
    Be active on this website. Since this website is new, so may or may not find any active member for any day but if you will keep posting good content then we may get visitors from Search engines and then they may register on this website and they may contribute on this website to earn.

One more thing, You are seems to be a active member so one advice is that Please do not copy and paste any article from ISC.

Thank you.

hi, everyone. This may be because this is a new website and it will take time to make it popular. Once it becomes popular you can see that many people will be online in the morning so keep posting new resources and participate in the forums so that we can make it popular.
    Regards
    Prashant kumar

Hi Pankaj and Prashant,

As you said this website is new and not having that much users also. I will try to get as many as users i can. I will promote this website in my friend circle. So that many users can sign up in this very website.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.