You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

How AdSense Revenue Sharing Site work and how they are design ?

Dear friends,
    Here I would like to know how AdSense Revenue Sharing Sites work, how they are design and how they get approval from google. Please give complete answer to my quries.
    Hi Gautam,

As you know that this website is revenue sharing website. Here all you have to do is post the resources, forum, information regarding uttar pradesh, business directory of uttar pradesh, links, pictures, make referrals etc. These are the some section from where you can get some cash credits.

But be careful while post resources on hamaraup.com. please don't copy resources from another website or already posted resources. This will considered as a copied material and it will be rejected by the editors and the webmaster.

These resources are used to show ads by google adsense. When anyone search with keywords in google search engine. It mainly used to show those pages which contains those keywords. In this way the revenue is works.

Even you can earn dollars from the google service adsense program. You can get the google adsense service only at that time your your profile is completed and it is 6 months older and posted many resources in hamaraup.com

Here i am provide you some links from where you can get the information how to start with hamaraup.com:-

Resources Posting Guidelines

Tips to earn cash credits

Tips for Resources

Tips for Google Adsense Service

Reasons for rejecting google adsense service

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Gautam,

I agree with all the facts that Prashant Sultania has told you. Google displays ads relevant to your content.

When someone visits the webpage or your posts then he sees the relevant ads. If the ads are of some use to the visitor then he clicks and some amount is automatically credited to your account.

The amount is credited according to the type of ads. The most profitable ads are the ads about the property dealings.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Dear Friends!
    Wonderfully mentioned by both the Prashantss..
    It's really a critical and sincere task to earn online through Google Ads, but if you are really have efforts and regular hard word it will be paid nicely.
    Have some look here for more INFO >>>

Click = for G Ads online responses too

Keep Sharing....
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.