You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Have anyone get payment from this site

Have anyone get payment from this site
    Hi Santosh,

I dont this that anyone has been paid. When i visited your profile then i saw that you are not eligible for any payment. Payment is made to the members only when they reach a certain cash credits in their profile. It is a sister site of IndiaStudyChannel and i hope that they will pay you when you reach a certain amount. It is important that you should be active and post articles and resources that are original and are not copied from some other website. So keep on posting the original contents and when you have earned some amount of cash credits they will pay you.

The cash credits that you earn depends on the quality of your articles.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Hi Santosh ,

As you know that this website is new and this website don't have many user. So, no one can't say that how much this website had paid till now and to whom it is paid till now.

So, its better to earn more and money from hamarup.com. All you have to do is post as many as resources as you can. It is good for you to earn more and more money from hamaraup.com.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.