You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

My Introduction

Hi I am new in this site just join today. My name is Santosh kumar singh, I am from Ahmedabad And I have done MCA. just reply me to introuduce yourself
    Hi,

I am from rihand nagar, sonebhadra. I have done bca from ims-dehradun and currently in the second year of Mca. I would like to know what are you doing and Is there any good scope in the comming year. Please do reply me. I am pursuing Mca from Srm University-Modinagar.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Hi Santosh,

Its good to see you here. And welcome to Hamaraup.com. as you know that this website is of Uttar Pradesh and not only that this is a state website. But also you earn money from this website.

All you have to do is give your some time to hamraup.com by posting some resources on this website. But this resources should not be copied your anywhere else. If it is copied then it will be rejected from the editors by the mentioning that it is copied.

So, i am providing you some link so that you can get easily to hamaraup.com and you can earn more and more money. After having 6 months profile and posted as many as resources on this very website. Then you can apply for google adsense account. This will help you to earn more money.

Tips for posting resources

Tips to earn money

Tips for Google Adsense Program

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.