You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

Why my Adsense is not accepted

I have become Gold Member..but Google is not accepting Adsense application..This most discouraging..first of all i belong to AP and still contribute to the cause of UP ..atleast this consideration must be taken into account...please reply
    You are posting copied resources in your account. All the resources from you is copied. So, Google will not accept you if you will reach to Diamond member also. Posts lots of self written articles in Resource section and submit more information in other section to get approved from Google Adsense.

Hi k.Mohan,

Your google adsense is disapproved because what ever you had posted in resources is copied. And google always accept all those resources which you had self written materail. So, its better to copy from some where. Its better to write yourself.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi K. Mohan,
    Your AdSense account is not approve due to the following reasons:-
    1.You have posted the copied resources
    2.Your profile must be 6 months old
    3.Your profile must contain sufficient resources, business directory, Jobs, classifieds, rewiews, means you must contribute in all these sections.
    So dear friends do't be hurry for Google AdSense! Be calm and post self written posts only.

With Regards!
    Ashish Kumar Choudhary(Gautam)
    Active Member, hamaraUp

Quote for Life:-"Everything Happens for the Good!"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.