You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Contest

Write Articles on Rahul Gandhi and Earn Cash Prizes :Keyword based resource contest

We are starting a new contest in Hamaraup.com , search engine keyword based resource contest. In this contest we will announce some keywords in some time interval. You have to write resource on such keywords . Your articles must be self written and minimum word length is 100 words. More descriptive articles will get more cash credit and more points. You can post any number of self written articles on the keyword announced on time to time.

Our First keyword contest is based on the keyword Rahul Gandhi .

You can write any thing about Rahul Gandhi in resource section.

Suggested title format should be like mentioned below:

1. Rahul Gandhi : Next Prime Minister of India
    2. Rahul Gandhi : Biography

Title of the resource must start from Rahul Gandhi: and then you can add some more words in the title to make it Search Engine friendly.

Post your suggestions here related to this contest:
    http://www.hamaraup.com/forum/125-Give-your-suggestions-regarding-keyword-based-resource-contest.aspx

Do not forget to give your resource link here related to this contest

Thank You.
    Can you please tell me what is the last date for submitting articles this article.
    Regards
    Prashant kumar

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Post this article in your self written way to resource section. Copied articles are not allowed.

Hi Pankaj,

I had posted the self written articles in resource section. I am glad that i get the 5 points and my very first forum is accepted by you. Thanks pankaj for accepting my very first forum to hamaraup.com

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Friends!

Just wanted to ask is this contest still alive?

Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

Here is my resource Rahul Gandhi : Biography

@Arvind, You can submit the resource at any time . This contest is still alive and dont have final deadline till now. Waiting for your participation in this contest.

@Krishna, It will be approved soon. Thank you for submitting.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.