You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Use Uttar Pradesh News track section to discuss on any news

Dear Members,
    We have added another section Uttar Pradesh News track

Rules for posting in NewsTrack:
    1.You can post one thread per type of news. For example, if any series is going on, then you can post only one thread with the title of that particular series name.Then all news related to that series will be posted as response (news update) under that post by you or other members.
    2. Members can not create same news post again. Make sure before posting any news that it must be new in newstrack section and it should not be duplicate post.

Prize:
    This is given to only self written news as a thread and response as well means you will get cash credit for both posting a news and responding on any news with the update of that particular news.You can take reference to other websites but you have to write in your own words. Copied news will be deleted.

Any Suggestion to improve this section is most welcome.

Note: Do not copy and paste news from other website. Write 6-7 lines in your own words and you can give the site name for reference.

Thank You.
    Thanks for creating this section...I will try to provide maximum news in this...and tell me can i share video news in wmv format concerning UP .....respond
    A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Hi K.Mohan,
    You can not upload video on this site.You can just embedded videos from video hosting sites like youtube,metacafe and others. Go to any videos and take the video code and put here in the video section.
    But do not add any copyright videos from any other website. The videos must be free to use without any copyright issue.

Thank You.

Hi,
    This is really a very good idea to discuss news in the Hamaraup.com. we can be updated regularly with this news and all the happenings around the world.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for providing us a new section in Hamaraup.com. This will improve the users to post self written articles in this section. And most important thing is that this will also improve the interest to gain more and more cash credit also. Due to which it will increase the traffic on this very website.

And one more important thing i want to say that give a new icon for this section in the menu bar. So,that it will be easy for the users to post it.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.