You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Great leaders from Uttar Pradesh - Article contest

Hamara UP literally means Our Uttar Pradesh has given top class leaders and freedom fighters right from father of our first Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru, Mr Moti Lal Nehru. He himself, creator of Banar Sena and our own prime Minister Indira Gandhi. One who gave the slogan Jai jawan Jai Kisan, Lal Bahadur Sashtri, dynamic Rajiv gandhi and Sanjay Gandhi and many more.

The contest is to write articles about any of the freedom fighter, leaders, politicians or any other famous personalities of Uttar Pradesh. The article should not be merely the biography of that person but any memorable incidence, any story or any important aspects of that personality.

The title should be interesting but not merely the name of that personality for example title "Rajiv Gandhi" is wrong but "Love story of Rajiv Gandhi at Italy" or Rajiv Gandhi a better pilot or a better politician. etc is right.

Dont use un necessary html for font colors etc. The judgement will be on the basis of title, contents, tags and presentation only, pictures are allowed if they are not copyright protected and not unacceptable.

The last date of the contest is 2009 that upto 31st December 2009 and the result will be announced in New Year. The first prize will be Rs 200, second prize 150 Rs and 3rd Prize Rs 100. All posts if approved will get some consolation cash credit. The article should be a minimum of 150 words.
    Hi Pankaj,

Thanks for posting the contest details on the forum section. Infact i had not seen this section earlier. I had seen just right now. I will difinitly take part in this contest. And i will try to post as good article and self written article on this very website hamaraup.com

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Pankaj,

I had posted the resource regarding this contest. I am providing you a link to that resources. It is in New Submission list. the link is http://www.hamaraup.com/resources/2285-Lal-Bhadur-Shastri-The-Life-for-India.aspx. Kindly have a look.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Pankaj,

I had submitted a new resource regarding this contest. I am sending you the link of that resource. That is in New Submission right now. http://www.hamaraup.com/resources/2295-Rajiv-Gandhi-s-Life-Uttar-Pradesh.aspx. Kindly have a look.

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Dear Sanjeev,

Thank you for all your effort in making HUP a scintillating among all spiders. There are so many opportunities are available on it, and still half of the world do not know.

Hope this type of contest will appear as and when.

Keep guiding.
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.