You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Hello! friends

Hai!
    I am mahesh, a business man from bangalore. I am happy to be with you all.

thankyou.
    Hi Mahesh,
    I am very to see you here in HamaraUp.Com. This is a place where you can find information related to Uttar Pradesh and you can discuss on any topic related to Uttar Pradesh.
    Your suggestion for this website will be helpful for us. Also,you can post any information related to Uttar Pradesh in your own word. Only Self written articles are allowed here.Also,you can post information related to your business .

Thank You.

Thanks Mahesh ...welcome to this site....and I am from SECUNDERABAD....both are different state and want to promote UP site..what an idea....
    A Member who does not belongs to UP but still contributes to this site on daily basis

Delete Attachment

Hi Mahesh,

Welcome to hamaraup.com as you known about hamaraup.com.This is the site related to uttar pradesh. You will get each and every information regarding uttar pradesh. And the website also give you rewards. These rewards are something like cash credits these cash credits are some money. And you will also get gifts.

All you have to do is post the resources, forum, information regarding uttar pradesh, business directory of uttar pradesh, links, pictures, make referrals etc. These are the some section from where you can get some cash credits.

But be careful while post resources on hamaraup.com. please don't copy resources from another website or already posted resources. This will considered as a copied material and it will be rejected by the editors and the webmaster.

Even you can earn dollars from the google service adsense program. You can get the google adsense service only at that time your your profile is completed and it is 6 months older and posted many resources in hamaraup.com

Here i am provide you some links from where you can get the information how to start with hamaraup.com:-

Resources Posting Guidelines

Tips to earn cash credits

Tips for Resources

Tips for Google Adsense Service

Reasons for rejecting google adsense service

With Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Mahesh,

It is really our pleasure to have you with you. This is a very good
    community and i feel that you will enjoy working within this community.
    I hope that you will help in development of this community.

Have a pleasant day.

Regards
    Prashant kumar

Hi Mahesh!

Welcome !
    Hope you are doing well in your offical business as well as HUP.

Banglore is nice place to be in, also the future Indian IT city.

You can post number of articles and about the IT and your business expansion in UP also.

Keep upgrading!
    Arvind

"Success is Journey Not Destination"
    "Sail the boat of Success"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.