You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

Want to be an Editor

Tony Sir,
    Sandy Ji,
    Pankaj Ji,
    I am applying for the Editor post of HamaraUP.com. Currently doing the job of an Editor in Bengalspider. You all may consult with Dr.Sanjeev to know about my effort and contributions towards BS.
    Hope, in future, I could get the Editorship of HUP (HamaraUP).

Regards,
    Andy
    Join Bihar-Spider
    Dear Friend,
    I know the capability of yours in other website.But every website is having their own principles and way of working. We are happy that you are willing to work as a Editor in this website.

As you are saying that you are editor of Bengalspider.com then I hope you are completely aware of the rules that How to become an editor?

For this you have to post Good Content in all the section of this website so that it can get visitors from search engines.It will increase the traffic and also members will like to join this site.

As of now,This website is totally new and it is waiting for members to post some good posts in all section.

In future,Based on your performance in this website ,we may select as an Editor of this website. So,Start Contributing to this website and bring more members to this website.

If you have any comment or Suggestion for this website then please share with us by posting in the forum section.

Thank You.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.